If you find you’re text-messaging while driving - despite the dangers, checking your phone instead of working on an important assignment, or checking Facebook, Instagram or Twitter during a romantic dinner, you are definitively an addicted.
It's hard for most people to imagine life without constant access to the internet. But for some of us, living without the web is simply IMPOSSIBLE to imagine.The amount of time we engage in online activities, like updating statuses, posting photos, commenting, texting or checking work emails has been increasing in recent years. Given the accessibility and ease of use of internet whenever and wherever you are, it’s no wonder more and more people are addicted to their phones.
Currently available only for Android phones, the new app operates in the background of a phone, keeping tabs on how long you spend using apps, how often you unlock your phone and how much time you spend making phone calls. It calculates an ‘addiction score’ based on these metrics, and will send reminders suggesting you slow down when your use is on the rise.
If you’re getting a little worried about how frequently your phone is in your hand, check out the free version app on Google Play.
1. You maintain three to five text threads or WhatsApp chains going throughout most days.
2. You feel bummed when you forget to bring your phone into the bathroom.
3. You sleep with your phone on your nightstand, or worse, in your bed next to you.
4. A cracked screen would never stand in your way.
5. You feel a brief moment of panic when you touch your pocket (or grope to the bottom of your purse) and it’s gone.
6. You constantly catch yourself trying to open apps you’re already in. Not to mention, you have 50 different apps installed. And use them all.
7. You break it, and it feels like you lost a friend.
8. You sit on the ground of a germ-filled public space to charge your phone.
9. You justify being on your phone all the time because you might miss a work email.
10. You’re currently reading this on your cell phone.
Lol... Don't for get to share this article with your family and friends :-)
All unlock codes and unlock confirmations are sent by email to the email address that the customer enters on the order form. Delivery times displayed on the website are estimated delivery time (EST...Delivery Times and Cancellation
Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed almost immediately in rare cases within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available. All refunds ca...Refunds
As a result of the so many fraudulent orders that we receive each day, it is imperative that we take all necessary measures to minimize credit card fraud. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse ...Fraud Protection
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS